Reminder – Cell phones are dangerous
Especially for children
No easy answers
Reminder – Cell phones are dangerous, especially for kids.
This is science, not hysteria.
So what do you do?
For kids: No cell phone. Period.
For everyone else:
1. Don’t give up your land line and use it first.
2. If you gave up your land line, use skype
3. If you have to use a cell phone, use the speaker
4. The further away you keep the phone from your head, the better
5. If you use a headset, get one that has a plastic tube between you and
the electronics. (Googe: air tube or acoustic tube + cell phone)
There are no magic cures. Everyone selling one is a scam artist
Here’s info on one of the guys who pitches “anti-radiation” stickers for your phone.
Click here to support: The Real Food Channel
The Brasscheck/Real Food Reading List
We recommend these books as a foundation for educating yourself about health in the 21st Century.